We offer competitive salaries, a robust benefits package and tremendous room for personal growth in a professional and challenging environment. eSecLending is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit resumes with a cover letter, including salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Securities Lending Associate - London, UK
This position requires that candidates be detail oriented, able to work timely and accurately within deadlines, and possess good problem solving skills. Candidates should have excellent communication skills as they will be working with borrowers and custodians in both US and Non-US locations. Responsibilities of day-to-day operational support include, but are not limited to:
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Accurately processing, monitoring securities transactions in US and Non US markets.
- Providing support to trading desk.
- Coordination and tie out of various transactions in support of the operations department.
- Confirmation and reconciliation with borrowers and custodians.
- Gathering of statistics on various operational functions for reporting.
- BS/BA required; preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- 1-3 years related experience in Operations or Finance.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented and a team player.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and possess strong problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel as well as Microsoft Word. Experience with 4sight beneficial.
eSecLending is a global securities lending manager and a lending provider and administrator of customized securities lending programs. Our programs attract some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated asset gatherers, including pension funds, mutual funds, investment managers and insurance companies. Over the past six years, the company has auctioned more that $1 trillion in assets and has achieved significant growth in its client base, lendable assets and assets on loan. The firm awards principal securities lending business through a competitive auction process that has provided clients with higher returns compared to traditional program structures and improved transparency and objective criteria upon which to make decisions. eSecLending is a dynamic and rapidly growing company, employing more than 100 associates in our Boston, London, and Burlington, VT locations. More information about eSecLending can be found at www.eseclending.com.
We offer competitive salaries, a robust benefits package and tremendous room for personal growth in a professional and challenging environment. eSecLending is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit resumes with a cover letter, including salary requirements, to: email@example.com or by fax: (617) 204-4599.