Applications Support Analyst
Location: Boston, MA or Burlington, VT
Department: Information Technology
Candidate will join the “Lending Support” team in supporting the company’s front to back office securities lending operations on daily basis. This dynamic role requires both technical and personal skills in a fast paced and challenging environment. The individual will interface with internal and external customers in support of data acquisition, processing, and distribution.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Provide front-line support to end-users in Boston and London
- Provide systems support for the securities lending transaction lifecycle
- Troubleshoot and resolve failed data transfer andor processing jobs
- Test and deploy technical solutions in accordance with IT policy and procedure
- Design and code applications in PL/SQL and UNIX shell scripting
- Performs all tasks related to the full life-cycle development of database applications. This includes planning, analyzing requirements, designing solutions, developing/testing code, and supporting
- Analyze technical workflow and propose improvements
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation
- 2 to 3 years of PL/SQL experience
- Prior experience with UNIX shell scripting
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Exposure to a controlled IT processing environment
- Prior experience with IT Change Management best practices and procedures
- Prior experience with securities lending or similar financial trading systems
- Knowledge of financial data (equity and fixed income securities, FX)
- Knowledge of securities lending or similar financial trading systems
- ftp, cron, SQL*Loader, cron, Cognos, MQ, XML, SWIFT
We offer competitive salaries, a robust benefits package and tremendous room for personal growth in a professional and challenging environment. eSecLending is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit resume with cover letter, including salary requirement to email@example.com
Working at eSecLending
eSecLending is a dynamic and growing company in the financial services industry. We seek dedicated and motivated people to join our team of securities lending professionals as our business continues to expand. eSecLending offers competitive salaries, a robust benefits package and tremendous room for personal growth in a professional and challenging environment.
To submit your resume or to inquire about an existing career opportunity, please reference the email address listed below the specific job description of interest.
Human Resources Department
175 Federal Street, 11th Floor
Boston, MA 02110 firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to protect the civil rights of employees and applicants for employment, various federal, state and local laws prohibit discrimination in hiring, separating, promoting or any other employment practice on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, legally recognized handicap or disability, and any other class protected by applicable law. eSecLending strives to provide an environment free from all forms of unlawful discrimination and harassment in all aspects of hiring and employment.