Global Asset Servicing Associate – Night Shift
Location: Boston, MA
Department: OperationsThird Shift 10pm – 6am
The Third Shift Global Asset Servicing Associate supports the daily processing of global corporate actions within a securities lending operations group. This position will be focused on the Asia Pacific markets and handling inquiries during the overnight hours. In addition, this position will include trade processing and settlement functions as needed to support our overnight settlement and recall team.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Candidate will support the daily processing of global corporate actions in the Asia Pacific Markets, ensuring the timely and accurate processing of events
- Responsible for managing all aspects of mandatory and voluntary corporate action events during overnight hours
- Maintain effective working knowledge of the various types of corporate action events, local market practices and adapt to new practices accordingly
- Communicate time sensitive corporate action material between multiple parties
- Maintain effective working relationships with lenders, borrowers, and custodians
- Work closely with multiple groups within the operations team. Respond to inquiries and resolve issues pertaining to corporate actions
- Work closely with local market counterparties to assist with trade processing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- At least 2 years Corporate Actions experience
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated success with detail-oriented work
- Can manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Works well in fast paced, deadline and accuracy driven environment
- Prior securities lending or corporate actions experience a plus
eSecLending is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit resumes with a cover letter, including salary requirements, to: email@example.com.
Only candidates interested in this Third Shift should apply
Please, no agencies.
Working at eSecLending
eSecLending is a dynamic and growing company in the financial services industry. We seek dedicated and motivated people to join our team of securities lending professionals as our business continues to expand. eSecLending offers competitive salaries, a robust benefits package and tremendous room for personal growth in a professional and challenging environment.
To submit your resume or to inquire about an existing career opportunity, please reference the email address listed below the specific job description of interest.
Human Resources Department
175 Federal Street, 11th Floor
Boston, MA 02110 firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to protect the civil rights of employees and applicants for employment, various federal, state and local laws prohibit discrimination in hiring, separating, promoting or any other employment practice on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, legally recognized handicap or disability, and any other class protected by applicable law. eSecLending strives to provide an environment free from all forms of unlawful discrimination and harassment in all aspects of hiring and employment.