As an independent specialist agent, eSecLending’s differentiated approach of providing individually tailored client-centric services naturally extends to the new market environment.
eSecLending offers collateral and liquidity services to institutional investors by utilizing its existing trading, operational and administrative capabilities in securities lending and repurchase agreements.
In an evolving regulatory landscape, the importance of collateral and liquidity is increasing for many market participants. The move towards centrally cleared derivatives and the need to improve the quality of assets held on a balance sheet has prompted institutional investors to take a holistic approach centralizing collateral and liquidity management. One of the biggest challenges facing investors today is interpreting the vast amount of information being produced on collateral management and determining its relevance to their business.
eSecLending offers collateral and liquidity services to address regulatory requirements and enable institutions to optimize their assets in order to meet new market demands. As an independent specialist agent, eSecLending’s differentiated approach of providing individually tailored client-centric services naturally extends to the new market environment. Our ability to manage, optimize, administer and report on assets across multiple locations is fundamental to providing relevant collateral management solutions.
We offer solutions built around four key components that enable institutional investors to tailor a unique collateral and liquidity service to address their specific needs including:
- Inventory Management | What Do I Have?
- Optimization | Making the Most of What I Have.
- Transformation | Satisfy My Outstanding Needs.
- Reporting | What Occurred?
Our approach negates the need for expensive, over-engineered solutions by allowing clients to select only those components of the service that are required to meet immediate requirements on a modular basis, for example, an administration-only service in support of self-managed programs, or stand-alone collateral transformation trade services.
EVALUATING COLLATERAL OPTIMIZATION OPPORTUNITIES
- What collateralized transactions does your organization currently participate in?
- As the industry transitions to central clearing, how does your organization plan to provide initial and variation margin?
- Does your organization hold long assets that could be used to collateralize derivatives activity?
- Does your organization hold long assets that could be used to lend against cash collateral to satisfy collateral or liquidity needs?
- Does your organization have cash or securities that could be used to generate required forms of non-cash collateral?
- Is your organization interested in providing cash liquidity to non-standard highly rated counterparties?