The eSecLending Difference
As an independent third-party securities lending agent, eSecLending delivers client tailored securities lending solutions to achieve higher risk-adjusted returns, greater transparency, and stronger alignment of interests when compared to traditional, pool-based lending programs.
The eSecLending business philosophy delivers investment management practices to what has historically been an opaque activity, largely viewed as a back-office function. With a focus on best execution, price transparency, and benchmarking, we deliver what clients expect and demand, only better.
As of end of Q3 2023
We design and manage individual, segregated securities lending programs
- We never pool client assets which avoids the subsidization issue where attractive portfolios subsidize the performance of less attractive portfolios
- We partner with our clients to design and manage customized securities lending programs built specifically to each client’s unique goals and objectives
- We provide our clients with greater control and transparency within their lending programs
We optimize revenues and outperform market benchmarks
- We utilize both discretionary and exclusive executions strategies; evaluating both routes to market is critical to deliver outperformance on a consistent basis
- Our proprietary auction process acts as a decision-making tool to evaluate both execution strategies; it facilitates a transparent and informed decision-making process
- We provide comprehensive, independently-verified reporting to validate performance against market benchmarks
We provide better risk management
- Segregated programs deliver greater control, and increased transparency for risk management
- We provide VaR analysis and stress testing on each individual program to demonstrate how programs will perform during periods of market stress
- Our indemnification is backed by high quality insurance companies who deliver an additional layer of diversified oversight on our approved counterparties and risk processes